REGISTER NOW FOR FALL SESSIONS!!
Our extremely popular Development Centers start back up on September 9th and run through November 15th and is open to BCFC and non-BCFC players alike!
The program is affordably priced at $99 per week that offers the following benefits:
- T-Shirt & Ball
- Multiple days and locations. Players can pick and choose sessions they wish to attend.
- Available for players born 2011-2015
- Fun playing environment with a focus on individual technical skills and small-sided tactical concept
Try-outs EXTENDED for 2019-20
Due to continued interest in the club, we have extended official club tryouts through June 7th . Interested player's and parents should register immediately via the link below, and plan to attend one of the days below.
- Boys Born 2002-2004: Mondays or Wednesdays @ 6:45pm -- Poly Prep School
- Girls Born 2004: Wednesdays @ 6:00pm -- Poly Prep School, OR Thursdays @ 5:30pm -- Pier 5, BBP
- Boys Born 2005/2006: Wednesdays @ 7:15pm -- Poly Prep School, OR Thursdays @ 5:30pm -- Pier 5, BBP
- Girls Born 2005/2006: Thursdays @ 4:40pm -- Pier 5, BBP
- Boys Born 2007/2008: Wednesdays @ 6:00pm -- Poly Prep School
- Girls Born 2007/2008: Mondays @ 6:00pm -- Poly Prep School, OR Thursdays @ 4:00pm -- Pier 5, BBP
- All players born 2009 or younger: Wednesdays @ 6:00pm -- Poly Prep School, OR Thursdays @ 4:00pm -- Pier 5, BBP
If your daughter or son cannot make a day listed for their age group please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we are happy to arrange another day/time for them to come to a practice.
ALL PLAYERS MUST REGISTER ONLINE PRIOR TO ATTENDING.
BCFC MEN'S TEAM LAUNCHES!
Brooklyn City F.C.'s first Men's team has launched this Spring!
The team competes in the Metro NYC 9v9 division with matches on Friday evenings at Pier 5, Brooklyn Bridge Park. Brooklyn City F.C. is currently expanding it's Men's program and plans to join the Cosmopolitan League in Fall 2019.
LIU-BROOKLYN WOMEN'S SOCCER PARTNERSHIP
We are thrilled to announce a partnership between the Division 1 LIU-Brooklyn University Women’s Soccer coaching staff led by Coach Eleri Earnshaw, and Brooklyn City F.C.
Effective immediately, Women’s Soccer coaches from LIU-Brooklyn will compliment the Brooklyn City F.C. coaching staff by attending youth club team programming, including team kickoff / values meetings, summer training, camps and clinics, and more.
Brooklyn City F.C. has also hired LIU-Brooklyn Assistant Women's Coach, Kristin Cannon, to join its club coaching staff as a Head Coach for Brooklyn City F.C. youth club teams.
Click below for more info on this exciting partnership!