** Please read regarding procedures for youth players interested in trying out for Brooklyn City F.C. in Summer 2020 **
Due to ongoing local restrictions for youth sports and all NYC field permits cancelled for Summer 2020, we ask all players interested in trying out for Brooklyn City F.C. to follow the below steps:
1) Complete the below tryout registration form.
2) OPTIONAL: Submit video clip(s) of son/daughter either playing in live competition (i.e. games), training (must be with ball), or performing soccer skills such as juggling, dribbling, passing/receiving, shooting. Video is not required to be considered, but can be helpful in some cases. A link to your video hosted on YouTube (or any website) is highly preferred. If submitting video, please email email@example.com with a link to your video.
3) BCFC Staff will review your registration and contact you with next steps.
4) We may suggest some players attend an in-person tryout with a Brooklyn City F.C. coach. This will be arranged individually with each prospective player.
5) As local regulations allow for increased group play, we will arrange small group sessions for tryout players to attend. This could happen as early as July 2020, depending on the ongoing "Re-opening Phases" in New York state and NYC.
We appreciate your flexibility and understanding during these unusual circumstances.
If you have any questions with the above instructions or form below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.