Upcoming Camps & Clinics:
2021 Summer Camps
in partnership with Socceroof
** Read below for our special programming during Opening Week! **
This Summer we are excited to continue running safe, fun and productive soccer camps at our home facility, Socceroof, during public and private school breaks. Since the summer of 2020, our camps at Socceroof have provided a fulfilling soccer environment, for kids to safely spend their day.
At all Brooklyn City F.C. camps this year, a strong emphasis is placed on fun and safety for all campers in attendance. Players are coached and supervised directly by Brooklyn City F.C.'s professional coaching staff in a safe, and controlled environment at Socceroof. All players will stay in dedicated groups of no more than 12-13 for the entire day. Over 100 windows are opened throughout the facility to provide maximum outdoor ventilation.
Socceroof has worked closely with Brooklyn City F.C. to meet all current health, sanitary, and safety standards.
** 2021 SUMMER CAMPS **
BCFC "OLYMPICS" Week: July 26-30
- Camp will feature our own Brooklyn Olympics 2021!!
- Featuring real Olympic events, Olympic medals, and more!
- Individual events, Team events, as well as daily themes on the values and ideals that Olympic competition represents
- All of the player favorite soccer activities, games, and activities
- Use the camp registration link below
Week-long Camps, All Summer Long!
- DATES: Running every week, starting 6/28 until August 27th. Monday-Friday.
- TIMES: 9am-3pm | Early drop-off possible
- PRICE: $450 / player :: $375 / player Sibling discount. Other discounts available for booking multiple weeks.
- Current BCFC Players only: $375 / player
- WHO: Boys and Girls born 2006-2016, Open to ALL players, ALL clubs
- Registration: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/258984
Limited Scholarships available, please contact us directly to inquire: email@example.com
Brooklyn City F.C. / Socceroof Camp FAQs
* What safety protocol is in place? All players will be asked to have a mask upon arrival to the facility, and are recommended to wear in common areas. Campers are asked to use hand sanitizer between activities, and before and after eating. All sharing of food and drink is prohibited. Coaches will closely monitor players' conditions and ensure they remain properly hydrated throughout the day.
* Why isn't camp "outdoors"? Socceroof is outdoors, but covered and protected form the elements! It is a semi-outdoor facility with over 100 windows providing natural ventilation throughout the fields, as well as a rooftop patio that includes eating areas, and turf activity area for soccer tennis, badminton, Teq-ball and more! In contrast to most public parks, the facility provides a stable controlled environment that is insured, maintains clean bathrooms, sanitizer, a snackbar, and more.
* Will the players be playing soccer? Yes. The day will incorporate a combination of training and fun games to promote skill development. The campers will not be playing soccer 100% of the time, and will also take part in other soccer/sport related activities that Socceroof has to offer.
* Where/how will campers eat? Groups will move to the outdoor roof patio of Socceroof for lunch, providing the safest possible environment. We are working on coordinating a delivered meal option for players to purchase. Stay tuned!
* How will groups be formed and managed? Camp groups will be limited to 8-12 players per group with 1-2 coaches per group. Players will be grouped by age & level. Coaches will have the liberty to change player between camp groups depending on dynamics between the kids, assessment of level, etc. Any changes are for the benefit of the players experience at camp.
* What if I want to play with my teammates? We highly recommend teammates coordinating between parents and signing up for the same week(s) of camp. If we have a group largely consisting of players from 1-2 teams we can tailor the activities to maximize productivity.
* Can I (parents) watch the camp? Yes you can, for limited periods, especially for younger campers who may be nervous. However we do recommend eventually leaving the kids so they can fully immerse themselves in the camp and socialize with the rest of the campers and staff. Due to capacity restrictions as mandated by state/local officials and DOH, parents will not be permitted to enter the soccer section of the facility. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we must follow protocol.